General indications for the use of vibromassage and acupressure.Diseases of the nervous system (radicular and myotonic syndrome in the spinal column caused by injury, infection, neuritis, peripheral nerve injury):
- Nervous exhaustion, fatigue;
- Nervous excitement, irritability, insomnia;
- Stimulating the nervous system of the elderly
Diseases of musculoskeletal system (infectious, non-specific and degenerative-dystrophic):
- Calcaneal spur;
- Rupture and sprain of muscles, tendons, broken bones.
- Catarrh of the upper respiratory tract infections;
- Acute, chronic bronchitis, emphysema, pneumonia, asthma.
- Chronic gastritis;
- Dyskinesia of gall-bladder;
- Chronic cholecystitis;
- Dyskinetic constipation;
- Peptic ulcer and 12 duodenal ulcer;
- Constipation associated with intestinal atony;
- Intestinal cramps and meteorism;
- Chronic spastic colitis
- Inflammation of the appendages;
- Breast diseases;
- Myoma, cyst, fibroma;
- Treatment of infertility in women.
Diseases of the sexual sphere:
- Prostatitis and prostate adenoma;
- Chronic pyelonephritis;
- Urethritis, cystitis, enuresis.
Central nervous system diseases:
- Headaches, insomnia, nervous disorders.
- Glaucoma (reduced pressure);
- Reduced visual acuity;
- Eye fatigue.
- Aposmia, hyposmia;
- Disorder of voice phonation;
- Tuberculosis of larynx.
- Toning and enhancing influence on immune resistance of the organism;
- Mental, physical exhaustion and sexual impotence.
- Varicose veins;
- Premature loss of hair;
- Restoration of hair growth.