Clinical tests of concussors were carried out in different medical centers and research institutes in Russia, Latvia and other countries. The tesst were conducted by professionals from medical clinics such as:
- N.I. Pirogov National Medical Surgical Center, Ministry of Health of Russia, Moscow 2005
- Kirov Military Medical Academy, Russia, St. Petersburg, 2005
- Russian State Medical University, 2005
- Kursk State Medical University, 2003
Moscow Research Institute of Ear, Nose and Throat (Director - prof. A. Kryukov) Ministry of Health of Russia, June 2001...
Acute and residual effects of vibratory stimulation on explosive strength in elite and amateur athletes
V. B. Issurin; G. Tenenbaum
Journal of Sports Sciences, Volume 17, Issue 3 March 1999 , pages 177 - 182
Effect of vibratory stimulation training on maximal force and flexibility
V. B. Issurin ; D. G. Liebermann; G. Tenenbaum
Ribstein Centre for Research and Sport Medicine Sciences, Wingate Institute, Israel
Journal of Sports Sciences, Volume 12, Issue 6 December 1994 , pages 561 – 566
Treatment of posttraumatic arthrofibrosis of the radioulnar joint with vibration therapy (VMTX Vibromax Therapeutics™): A case report and narrative review of literature
Ian Macintyre, BSc, DC, FCCSS(C), D.Ac* and Mohsen Kazemi, RN,
D.Ac, DC, FCCSS(C), FCCRS(C)**
* Sports Sciences Resident, Graduate Education and Research, Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College
** Associate professor, Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College
JCCA J Can Chiropr Assoc. 2008 March; 52(1): 14–23.
Motor performance changes induced by muscle vibration
Luigi Fattorini (1), Aldo Ferraresi (2), Angelo Rodio (3), Gian Battista Azzena (2), Guido Maria Filippi (2)
(1) Dept. of Human Physiology, University of Rome, (2) Institute of Human Physiology, Università Cattolica di Roma, (3) Department of Motor Sciences and Health, University of Cassino
Eur J Appl Physiol (2006) 98:79–87
Flexibility Enhancement with Vibration: Acute and Long-term.
SANDS, WILLIAM A. 1; MCNEAL, JENI R. 2; STONE, MICHAEL H. 3; RUSSELL,
ELIZABETH M. 1; JEMNI, MONEM 4
Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise. 38(4):720-725, April 2006.